1) What is the Virgin Voyages cancelation policy?
Virgin Voyages cancellation/refund policy below.
"Our cancellation policy was created to provide a better experience for our Sailors. Here's what you need to know:
- You have the most flexibility outside of 120 days prior to your voyage. If you're booking at this time, you have a 7-day grace period to request a full refund on your deposit and any other payments made. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- After the grace period (but still before the 120-day mark), you can receive a full refund on any payments, not including your deposit. For your deposit, you can request a Future Voyage Credit at this time.
- Between 119 and 45 days, any funds paid will be converted to Future Voyage Credit, good to use on any voyage 1 year from the original voyage start date. Sweet deal, huh?
- Within 44 days of your voyage, all funds paid are final. But you do have the option to send a mate in your place up to 48 hours before your voyage, if you really can't sail.
2) "Lock it in" Rate Details.
Highly discounted rates that are a guaranteed category (no room selection).
No Voyage Date Changes
No Future Voyage Credits for Cancellation
Not Eligible for Flexible Policies
No Cabin Assignments until sailing.
3) Do I need a passport?
Yes, you MUST have a passport that doesn't expire within 6 months of your cruise in order to sale on Virgin Voyages Cruise Line.
4) Should I purchase insurance?
We strongly recommend adding insurance starting at $64 per person. This would be paid at time of final payment and covers everything as stated here.
5) Do I need the COVID-19 vaccine in order to travel on Virgin Voyages?
At this time Virgin "will be requiring that all Sailors and Crew be vaccinated to sail with us. Below you can find a detailed breakdown of our vaccine requirements:
Proof of vaccination (including brand and dates of doses)
You must be more than 2 weeks out from your final dose to come aboard."
You can find all of Virgin's Voyage Well policies here: https://www.virginvoyages.com/voyage-well
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update the FAQ as needed.
6) Do I need to wear a mask onboard?
"As of right now, masks are required for the test site, terminal, and shuttle services. While on Scarlet Lady all Crew will be wearing masks and for Sailors who choose to do so, masks are provided in cabins or on request to any Sailor, although they are not required. Our recommendations are always in accordance with CDC guidance for land-based activities."
We will continue to monitor the updates through Virgin Voyages
If you have any additional questions an Adventure Specialist is happy to help you. Please submit your question here.